If you into playing games then you will definitely love playing the intense games on your PC and smartphone. But playing games on PC especially comes with many benefits & drawbacks as well. Playing games on PC can be really cheap and fun as you basically don’t need to buy any game unlike playing games on PS or XBOX which requires you to buy a genuine version of DVD to play games. And unlike a PS or XBOX, you can easily customize & upgrade your PC by increasing RAM, updating CPU, Mother board or whatever you want.
So, why not use the freedom of using a highly configured PC to run PS4 games? Well, if this was a few years back then it would be impossible for sure but now you can use a PS4 emulator for PC to play PS4 games, browse internet, watch videos and much more without the need to spend money on a new PS4.
NOTE: IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU USE A MID TO HIGHLY CONFIGURED PC TO INSTALL THE PS4 EMULATOR ON YOUR PCAS USING A LOW CONFIGURATIUON PC WILL CAUSE LAGS AND EVEN CAUSE THE PC TO CRASH.
With That being said, if you are willing to enjoy the High Definition gaming on your PC like on PS4 then simply keep reading as today I am going to talk about how you can use a PS4 Emulator for PC to play and run all PS4 applications right on your PC.
How does the PS4 Emulator Work?
The PS4 emulator is simply a complex configuration of programming that can mirror the features and working capability of a real PS4. You can use this emulator to run PS4 games, apps, and more just like you would be working on a PS4. You don’t have to meet up to the System requirement of the PC that you need to run the PS 4 emulator which has been mentioned below.
- 1 GHz Processor with 1.5 MB cache
- 1 GB RAM
- 256 MB Graphics RAM.
- 10 GB free disk space.
- Intel i3 or equivalent Processor.
- 2 GB or RAM (FREE RAM)
- 1GB of Geforce or Radeon or equivalent Graphics RAM.
- 20 GB of free Disk Space.
How to Configure and Run PS4 Emulator for PC?
Before we go ahead and start installing the PS4 emulator on your PC, let us first look into the features that you will be able to enjoy while using the PS4 emulator. With the PS4 emulator, there are a lot of features that you are going to enjoy while are just like PS4 so you will defiantly be excited to look into the PS4 emulator features on PC.
Features of the PS4 Emulator:
- With PS4 emulator you can run any Play station 4 games right on your PC which can be just like the PS4.
- Unlike a PS4, you can configure the Play Station emulator to play high-resolution games on your PC. So if you own a highly configured PC then you can choose to play games on the highest setting which will be similar to an original PS4 but if you don’t have a high configuration PC then you can choose a medium configuration to play the PS4 games.
- You can enjoy the same High definition audio quality of a Play Station 4 right on your PC with the PS 4 emulator.
- When it comes to the controlling configuration, you can choose to connect your gamepad or joystick control of PS4 or PS3, PS2, PS 1 and even Xbox controller with your PC. And if you don’t want to buy a controller then you can configure your controls with the Keyboard and enjoy playing PS4 games in PC style.
- Just like the PS 4 where you can use a split screen to play multiplayer games, you can even configure the Play Station 4 emulator with your PC to play split screen multiplayer games on PC.
- If you want to go online with PSN integration then you can easily do it and no one will even notice the difference.
There you have it these are the features of the PS4 emulator for CP that you can enjoy while using the emulator. Now let us look into how you can install and use the PS4 emulator on your PC.
How to Install PS4 Emulator on PC:
Step 1: The first and fore most thing that you will need to do is download the PS4 emulator for your PC from a safe source. WE have provided with a safe source link below that you can use to download the PS4 Emulator.
“Click here to Download the PS4 Emulator”.
Step 2: Now you will need to download a game ROM of PS4 or you can add in the game from the Disk. If you are using a ROM you will need to store it in C:\Desktop\PS4 Emulator [1.2.0]2017\Game Data Folder.
Step 3: Now launch the PS 4 emulator and now you will need to configure the Controller, Graphics and Audio configuration of the emulator.
Step 4: Now, go to “Config” then to “Options” and there you will need to Enable the DX box which will enable the latest Direct X for running the PS 4 emulator.
Step 5: After you have customized your controller then you can go ahead and Click on Files then click on Run from and click on Auto scan Folder.
Step 6: Now you will need to keep in mind that, the game Rom that you have transferred to C:\Desktop\PS4 Emulator [1.2.0]2017\Game Data Folder will be played now. So if you want to play any other game, you will simply need to delete the previous Game ROM and transfer the new game.
And that is it, your game will now be launched and you can play the PS4 game you want from your PC. Enjoy playing PS4 games on your PC for free and now you don’t even have to download the costly PS4 games as you can run the PS4 games using ROM files easily with the PS4 Emulator for PC. Hope this has of help to you. Do let us know your thoughts.